Join us this December as we host two free webinars, from expert speakers offering informative and knowledgeable discussion in two distinct area.
Tuesday 7th December 11am – Join Estatesearch’s own Emma Baddaley as she discusses the billions of pounds in unclaimed assets in the UK. Identifying estate assets and liabilities is a growing issue in estate administration with 88% of professionals agreeing it is increasingly difficult. This continuing competence session will cover:
- The Missing Billions, value and location of UK unclaimed assets
- The Dormant Asset Scheme, proposals by UK government
- The Implications for Executors and Beneficiaries
- Best Practice and Due Diligence, including free resources to mitigate risk
Wednesday 8th December 11am – Join Holly Chantler from Morrisons Solicitors and Holly Mieville-Hawkins from Michelmores as they round up this years Court of Protection Matters including:
- What significant cases have been decided in 2021?
- What significant procedural changes occurred in 2021?
- What significant questions (cases outstanding) have been raised in 2021?
Don’t worry if you can’t make it, register for this event now and it will be recorded and made available On Demand to all registrants after.