Introducing our secure on-line portal giving you simple and efficient access to Will Searches, Gazette Notices, Local Ads and our award-winning combined Asset & Liability searches, the Financial Profile Service. All in one place, all on one invoice for greater efficiency.
- Impressively simple
- Elegantly efficient
- No registration or subscription fees
Asset & Liability Searches
Electronic search of Credit Bureau Data to identify open & closed creditor accounts
- Bankruptcy, CCJs & IVAs
- Previous Names & Addresses
- Open & Closed Credit Accounts
An effective and efficient combined asset & liability search to support essential due diligence for Executors, Deputies & Attorneys.
- Digital Credit & Liability Data
- Notification to 100's Organisations
- Prevents Fraud with VRS Registration
Our most comprehensive financial asset & liability search, offering an unparalleled level of due diligence.
- Comprehensive Financial Asset & Liability Search
- Identifying Live, Online, Lost & Dormant Accounts
- Inc. Unclaimed Asset Search, Companies House & OPG Searches
Official public entry in The Gazette to advertise for potential creditors of deceased estates
- Official Public Entry
- London, Edinburgh or Belfast
- Protects Executor from Unknown Creditors
Publication of a deceased notice in the relevant local newspaper to advertise for potential creditors
- Publication in Local Newspaper
- We recommend suitable publications
- Protects Executor from Unknown Creditors
Will Data Management
Quickly and diligently fulfil your obligations when it comes to searching for a Will.
- Robust solution
- Dynamic geographic searching
- Cost effective
Search for a registered Will with The National Will Register.
- National Will Search
- Fast results
Comprehensive search to help locate both registered and unregistered Wills
- Probate Registry & National Will Register Search
- Geographical Will Search by Postal Service
- Pre-approval for Missing Will Insurance
Ensure your Will Bank data is clean and compliant with our screening, cleansing and notification services.
- Check the overall health of the data on file
- Rectify address anomalies and identify deceased subjects
- Ongoing notification to inform you of future changes
Competitive buildings and contents cover for unoccupied properties
- Quotation with address only
- No routine inspection clause
- Contents only from £14.4 p/m
Indemnifies Executors & Beneficiaries against potential Inheritance Act claims to facilitate earlier distribution
- Indemnifies Executors & Beneficiaries
- Facilitates distribution within IA '75 claims period
- Helps PRs offer alternative solutions to Beneficiaries
Arrangement of countersignatures on letters of indemnity for lost or missing share certificates
- Enables re-issue of share certificates
- Includes lost, damaged or missing share certificates
- Indemnifies the registrar against potential loss
ID Checking & Bankruptcy Searches
Robust ID checking solutions to help confirm the identity of a beneficiary and ensure no encumbrances before distributing funds
- Identity Check
- Anti-Money Laundering Check
- Bankruptcy / Insolvency Search (Standard & Premium Checks only)
A range of identity and bankruptcy checks, with a particular emphasis on overseas beneficiaries
- Checks on overseas beneficiaries
- Checks in a range of countries
Expert probate valuations, calculated using the 1/4 up method in line with HMRC requirements.
- Probate valuations of shares at date of death.
- Identification of Ex-Dividends (XD) due at date of death.
- Provide details of company name changes and acquisitions where relevant.
Our share verification service provides confirmation of the number and validity of shares found in an estate.
- Verification of the number of holdings held at date of death and present date.
- Confirmation of whether the shares are held in certificated or nominee form.
- Validation of share certificates
Whether you are selling or transferring shares as part of estate administration, we have the expertise to help.
- Registration of the Grant of Representation.
- Verification of valid Share Certificates.
- Preparation of all appropriate forms.
Services for the Living
Our Financial Asset Search for a Living person helps to identify the full extent of your clients' estate in life. It is a useful tool for professionals assisting with wealth management and estate planning.
- Active search of potentially lost and forgotten assets
- Comprehensive reporting
- Helps to prevent fraud through robust ID verification
Bolt on Services
Available to order alongside our Financial Profile Search, the Digital Assets Bolt-On supports your due diligence processes, extending your audit trail to include accounts which may be only accessible online.
- Cryptocurrency exchanges
- Online gambling houses
- Money management and transfer services
Automated open market valuation provided by Percayso, the leading used car valuation platform. Providing both a date of death and current valuation that is compliant with HMRC form IHT 400.
- Open market value at both date of death and date of report
- Notifications of MOT and Vehicle tax status
- Vehicle status checks including outstanding finance